Welcome to the Orchard Learning Studios online shop.
Dizzy and Creative are proud to be offering their latest embroidery and sewing projects, which all use best quality materials and provide easy to follow step by step instructions.
As Dizzy and Creative discover talented artists and artisans, we also like to occasionally promote the work of others here in our shop.
Enjoy browsing the shelves, and I hope you find something to inspire and treasure.
Trade Enquiries Welcome
A set of six botanical art cards from original watercolours by Nita Sculthorp, DipSBA:
Pansy, globeflower, fuschia, gazania, lily and Welsh poppy.
148mm square with envelopes. £10.00 plus £1.25 p&p.
A set of three botanical art cards from original watercolours by Nita Sculthorp, DipSBA:
Brambles in spring, summer and autumn
A5 size with envelopes. £7.00 plus 1.25 p&p.
A set of five botanical art cards from original watercolours by Nita Sculthorp, DipSBA:
Globe artichokes and kohlrabi; heleniums, rose hips and nasturtiums; red roses; snake's head fritillaries and gourds.
A5 size with envelopes. £10.00 plus 1.25 p&p.
The small print:
- A commissioned, custom-made or personalised item will be unique to you. A deposit of 50% is required on acceptance of a commission, which is non returnable. The balance is payable on completion of the commission.
- I will not dispatch items until I have received cleared payment.
- I aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days. Orders are sent Royal Mail standard post. Postage to mainland UK addresses is included in the price of goods, unless otherwise stated. You can upgrade to First Class mail on request; this will incur an additional charge as appropriate.
- Separate application will need to be made in respect of overseas carriage or heavy items.
- Confirmation of dispatch will be sent.
- If you wish to return any product for any reason I offer a full refund providing the goods are in the same first class condition as despatched and returned within 14 days. All returns must be sent recorded delivery and the customer is responsible for the postage charges.
- If your order is damaged in transit or in any other way faulty please notify me within 7 days and return the goods, I will arrange for a full refund or a replacement - whichever you prefer.
- Returns can not be accepted on personalised, custom made or commissioned items unless damaged in transit or faulty.
- I reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason.
- I accept wholesale / trade orders, please contact me for prices and details.